KENTKART MOBILE GENERAL DISCLOSURE ON PROCESSING
Controller: Kentkart İşletme Sanayi ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti.
Address: Beyoğlu Mah. Muhtar Kamil Sokak Basma No: 3 İç Kapı No: 2 Beyoğlu/ İstanbul
As Kentkart İşletme Sanayi ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti. (hereinafter referred to as “Kentkart”), we want to enlighten our customers, consumers and users about our mobile applcaiton and customer services within the scope of the protection and proccess of personal data with regards to Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”) and relevant legislation.
The data you shared with us as a consumer, subscriber and user may be processed, transferred to third parties abroad/domestic, preserved and be used for data profiling within the scope of evaluation solutions presented to customers in conjunction with our serving purposes and continently to perform our business transactions and obligation results from legislation in accordance with KVKK.
1. Procedures and Principles for the Protection of Personal Data
1.1 General Principles for Processing Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed;
1. Lawfully and conformity with rules of bona fides
2. Relevant with, limited to and proportionate to the purposes for which they are processed
3. Accurately and being up to date, where necessary
4. For specific, explicit and legitimate reasons
5. Retained for the period of time stipulated by relevant legislation or the purpose for which they are processed.
1.2 Purposes for Processing Personal Data
Your personal data obtained by the company will be processed within the scope described below:
1. To provide the best service within software and online/offline services.
2. To perform Mobile Application service using electronic and contactless payment.
3. To obtain information about station, bus location, occupancy rate, forthcoming vehicle information and waiting period etc. by marking location as long as it is approved, to inform and to help the management of the trip, transportation, vehicle and park location during the use of Mobile Application.
4. To prepare anonymized records and various analyzes with the intent of improving our services and testing them.
5. To manage and fulfill system care and improvements moreover, to maintain business occupations.
6. To provide our users a better service and product by understanding them better; to answer their needs faster.
7. To make the necessary quality and standard audit according to the relevant legislation, to fulfill our obligations resulting from law and relevant legislation or to fulfill our obligations to improve our service and products.
8. To resolve and reply fast in case of feedbacks, demands and complaints by our users.
9. To resolve and maintain service availability without delay in case of demands and complaints transmitted to customer services.
2. Personal Data on Processing Activity
In scope of our various services, obligations and communication via our website, your data that counted below which you shared as a consumer, subscriber or user may be processed by us or by authorized third parties:
1. Identity (Name, Surname); within the scope of to ensure the security of collector’s operations to optional elaborating of your profile via the mobile application, receiving feedback to your demands and statements you transmitted to customer services via email, and putting your demands into practice,
2. Identity (TR ID number); to verify the discounted Kentkart information in case of using mobile application NFC.
3. Contact (email address); within the scope of to ensure the security of collector’s operations to optionally elaborating of your profile via mobile application, to provide information for mobile transactions like loading ballance etc., to respond to your requests and notifications you have sent to customer services via e-mail,
4. Contact (Phone Number); to effectuate your usage of the mobile application, registration procedures and password information system, to transmit your number to customer services and receving a feedback about your demands transmitted to customer services if necessary,
5. Location; as long as you approve during the usage of the mobile application, to provide information about remaining bus stops according to user’s location, forthcoming vehicles, vehicle registration plate, waiting passengers in the bus stops etc.,
6. Visual Records; demands, complaints, statements and visuals added and transmitted via Express an Opinion; to evaluate your statements and to maintain our services without delay,
7. Customer Transaction; demands transmitted via customer services/mobile application and call center recordings with regards to demands and complaints about out services; to maintain our services without delay and to support the user
8. Marketing; to verify and resolve your demands and complaints about balance and usage history resulting from the balance and usage information of personalised cards is being dependent on the personal Kentkart accounts,
9. Your credit cart’s last 4 number that you transmitted to us; within the scope of to ensure the security of collector’s operations to fulfill your demands (NFC canceling, payment information, balance restoration), and verify the operations of the user.
3. Transfer of Personal Data
Within the purposes counted above, your personal data may be shared -anonymised if necessary- in compliance with the requirements set out in the KVKK and relevant legislation, with third parties, business partners, business connections, performance assistant and subcontractors in case of the necessity of relevant legislation or because of the purpose and the improvement of the service we offer; and may be transferred abroad/domestic if there is a necessity resulting from the regulatory supervisory agencies, official authorities and relevant legislation.
4. The Method of Assembly and Legal Reasons of Personal Data
Your personal data may be gathered verbally, written or electronically within the scope of purpose stated above.
Your personal data are gathered in verbal, written and electronic environment by Kentkart or natural person/legal entities who are processing data for Kentkart via our website, electronic and contactless payment devices brought into use for service, management systems, information systems, storage units, other electronic devices and miscellaneous contracts, mobile applications and application markets, online operation centers, complaint forms, phone calls made with support line, transmitted petitions, emails, application forms and similar instruments, verbal or written communications with Kentkart.
5. The Rights of Data Subject
In accordance with the principles set forth in KVKK and relevant legislation you have the right;
1. To learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
2. To request information if his personal data are processed,
3. To learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
4. To know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
5. To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
6. To request the erasure, anonymise or destruction of his personal data,
7. To request it to be notified to third parties if the erasure, anonymise or destruction of the personal data is requested,
8. To object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavourable consequence for the data subject,
9. To request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
You may transmit your request to use these rights written, through a notary, on electronic environment or using a different method determined by KVKK Board if there is.
You may transmit;
Your written request, “Kentkart Application Form within the scope of KVKK” by filling it explicitly, clearly and with a document to provide identification with a wet signature by hand, through mail or notary to Beyoğlu Mah. Muhtar Kamil Sokak Basma No: 3 İç Kapı No: 2 Beyoğlu/ İstanbul address,
To firstname.lastname@example.org address signed with the secure electronic signature with regards to Electronic Signature Act No.5070
To e-mail address email@example.com via secure electronic signature or mobile signed email.
Identity and address information and a document supporting your identity are necessary for the application made for using the rights you have as explained above as the personal data owner and the explanations of the right you demand to use.